Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bookings!

I do not TF* if you are OVER 30 minutes from my current location (there are some exceptions)
-If you would like me to make a travel to your area I do need you to be willing to take care of transportation fees and other amenities. (Distance decides whether these costs need to be paid up front as a non-refundable deposit.)
- When I do pay it’s for COMPLETE RIGHTS (otherwise it’s a TF* or you’re paying me)

I do not PAY for you to shoot me in fetish, erotic or adult scenes. -My rates vary on several factors. Length of shoot, still or video, type of release, schedule & your skill level are just some of the variables.

Please contact me so that we may discuss what will work for your budget.

CANCELLATION POLICY: Please be professional when scheduling a shoot. While I understand things happen in life that is unavoidable, please be courteous enough to contact me. Last minute cancellations can incur a cancellation fee (as well as a rebooking fee).
(Subject to change without notice)